"Why I need Twitter when I've Facebook ?"

My friend said, "Why I need Twitter when I've Facebook ?". Most of my friends are on Facebook and few of them are on Twitter. I'm on both Facebook and Twitter.

I use Facebook for connecting to my friends and use Twitter for connecting to the rest of the world.  Facebook is mutual relation, friends connect to each other.  Somebody may "follow" me on Twitter.  I may decide not to "follow" them. Twitter can be one way street, Facebook is two way street. I follow people on Twitter because of the content relevant to me. On Facebook, it may not necessarily because of content, but to stay in touch with friends.

Facebook, Twitter are tools for communication. You can experiment and use in a way that works for you. You "friend" on Facebook . You "follow" on Twitter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Learnt from Marathon Training ?

Summary of the book, "The wisdom of crowds"

Book Summary - "Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard"